Am I or could I be pregnant?

Hi I'm Celeste,
My last period was at the end of May. I do have unprotected sex regularly with my fiancé. I made an apt about 4 weeks ago to get back on birth control as my period has never been regular but has never gone almost 4 months without having one. The most was a month and a half. Recently I have been having nausea but have been able to hold back vomit. I have been peeing at least 3 times in an hour(very irregular for me, the most I normally go is 3-4 times a day), fatigue, headaches throughout the day. I have taken multiple pregnancy tests (88cent ones and $20 ones) and they have all come up negative. I do have a family history of false negatives with tests and blood work. I was scared at first but now am hoping to be pregnant. Can anyone give me advice?

Hi Celeste!

Thank for your post!

There can be two reasons for this: one is that you are very irregular and this is why you are not getting periods. Also, if you are having unprotected sex with your fiance and not getting pregnant (if it has been over a year) this is something you need to discuss with your doctor.

Alternatively you may be pregnant and not showing up on HPT tests which is unusual but not unheard of . You should ask for a blood test or a scan at the doctors office, then you will know for sure.