Am I possibly pregnant?

By Anonymous February 15, 2016 - 2:18am

I started birth control (ortho tri-cycles lo) on Dec 29th. I've had no problems. I've taken it every single day at the same exact time. However, I'm currently 8 days late on my period and I've recently had unprotected sex. Plus, I lost one dark active pill and continued on with my normal pack. I'm not on my placebo pill week. What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

If you missed a pill and are 8 days late, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/birth-control