Am I possibly pregnant? Or what is wrong?

Past three periods I have had have all been late and lite. Normally I get my period at the same time, and it is extremely heavy. Also it has only been 2-4 days MAX and it normally is 5-7 days. Along with all of this during that 4 days it usually stops for a day or half the day then starts back up.
Two weeks before this starting happening I had unprotected sex with my exfiance and I am not on birth control. He says he thinks he pulled out in time but still.
I have taken two pregnancy test one said negative the other was really faded. I know it is easy to test negative if you drink a specific time before you take it and just in general it is easy to test negative even if you are.
Is there a chance I am pregnant or what is possibly wrong?

Women don't get periods when pregnant although some do experience bleeding at times, during their pregnancies. Since you have been bleeding irregularly for the last three months and since you had unprotected sex about three months ago - in addition to what seems to be a positive pregnancy test (a faint line is still an positive result, no matter how faded), I think it's a good idea to call your doctor's office and ask for a blood test. 

Will you keep us posted?

I will keep you posted on whats going on... I have not had time to go to the doctor yet for a test. My only worry is if I am I accidentally hit my stomach hard when I was helping my friend move stuff around.