Am I pregnant?

By October 21, 2014 - 6:33pm

So on September 13 me and this guy hungout in the movie theater, we started messing around and I jacked him off he ejaculated into my hand, I wiped it on his pants (I don't know if I got all of it) then I touched myself through my jeans, after that we watched the movie it was about 2 hours long, then when I went home I directly touched myself ). A couple days later I started to feel Nauseous and got headaches and small faint back aches but then I got my period( it was very light and brown)( my period has always been irregular since it started when I was 12 I'm 17 now, I skip months all the time so it's hard to tell when I get it and when I don't), and now recently I've been getting the same symptoms and brown discharge( I've read that brown discharge happens during early in pregnancy in place of your period) I'm very confused and paranoid. Could I be pregnant? If not what could be wrong?

I didn't completely touch myself when I got home I just ran my hand over my entrance to see if I was still wet or not

HERWriter Guide (reply to mayalinn)

Hi mayalinn

You cannot in any way get pregnant this way. 

I need to bring sterile wipes if people are giving hand jobs to men in movie theaters.  

Then what could these symptoms be due too?

HERWriter Guide (reply to mayalinn)

It could be due to stress about being pregnant. 

Talk to your doctor about your irregularity, there are options she/he can help you with! 

Brown blood is old blood and may be due to your irregularity. 

So your completely positive there's no way I could I get pregnant from this? Cause all these weird symptoms are driving me crazy