am I pregnant?

For the past two months I have been on my period of and on. My cycle has never been normal but this is unusual. In the first month it stopped until I had sex, then it came back. This month has been somewhat light but to heavy for a pantyliner, but spotting not consistent. And now my nipples are tender. My breast feel fine but nipples are not.

It sounds like you have an irregular cycle that is getting even more irregular! 

I think it's good to talk to your doctor about regulating your cycle so you are not bleeding and spotting all month. There could be a hormonal issue going on that the birth control pill can solve. 

As far as pregnancy goes, a test can answer that for you.