Am I pregnant?

I've been on the birthcontrol Generess fe for 4 months now and last month I usually take my pills 9pm on the dot but there was one time I was an hour late. When I was on my 4th and last inactive pill I had unprotected sex for the first time on Oct 11th. Am I still protected even though I took my pill at one time late for an hour? Am I still protected if I had sex during my inactive pills? I also recently had protected sex on Oct 18th and 21st. I recently bought a pregnancy test and tested last Sunday Oct 26th and it came out negative. Can I rely on this information that I'm not pregnant for any of the dates that I recently had sex? I'm taking another test on Nov 6th. Can this upcoming test be accurate for all the dates I've recently had sex? Please help me! I'm so worried! I take my pill on the dot all the time! But when I started my 4th pill pack which is what I'm currently taking now I changed my time from 9pm to 4pm. Is this ok? Does the efficacy of the pill decrease since I changed the time? I'm supposed to be starting my sugar pills on Nov 5th. Please help me!

Tests taken by the time your period is due are reliable. 

Thanks for your post.

No, your risk of being pregnant is near zero, there is likely no test needed in Nov. Why are you panicking? You need to trust your birth control. Having sex during your inactive days is not "unprotected sex" - you are protected at this time. 

It's also fine that you changed your time to take pills by 5 hours. You are fully protected. 

I appreciate you don't want to get pregnant but you are taking all the steps needed and are being responsible. Stressing will only make you ill. 

So stop worrying, have faith in your birth control and enjoy life! 

So the negative test is reliable then because I don't know if I took it too early?