am I pregnant??

By Anonymous December 2, 2014 - 5:04pm

I had unprotected sex two weeks before my period and my boyfriend cued in me twice and I was supposed to get my period november 29 or 30 but I didn't I missed that motnh and I never miss a month I'm regular but I started my persiod December 1 And I never start a period in the beginnin of a month and I also had unprotected sex the 29 of November and he also cued in me please help am I pregnant?????

Thank you so so much!

No you are not pregnant. It doesn't matter if you were a little late, as long as you had your period after sex - and you did- you are not pregnant. 

To get pregnant, you need to have sex between days 10 and 20 of you period, with Day 1 being the first day of your period.  The average time of ovulation is day 14.