Am I pregnant?

Hi I'm only 17 and I had sex with my bf two days ago. He did not used a condom for like 5 or less minuets we eventually stopped because he forgot his condom. But the very next day I saw that I was bloated and I was kind of gassy it dosent hurt like I read in some of your post. Im still bloated but less gassy today. I'm still kind of scared that I could be pregnant? Should I still buy a pregnancy test.

Please help. I'm really scared.

It takes over 5 days to actually get pregnant after sex so being bloated the next day has nothing to do with pregnancy. 

A pregnancy test is not accurate for at least two weeks after having sex. 

If you are concerned, take emergency contraception - you can get this over-the-counter at your pharmacist. 

Thank you for replaying
And I really don't know what to do should I wait to do a pregnancy test. Or is there a faster way to know if I could be pregnant.

Hi again

As I said, you can take emergency contraception.

There is no faster way to know you're pregnant. That's the time it takes.