am i pregnant?

I've taken postinor-2 four times now.The first time i took it my period was 4 days early.The next two times I bled exactly seven days after taking the pill.This last time I took postinor-2 both pills about 13 hours after having sex but i didn't take it with water.about two days later i took the pills again but now with water.Its now been 8days since I took the first pill and i haven't bled yet.Could i be pregnant?Could the fact that i took the pill without water affect anything?Can i fail to bleed after 7days like in the last two cases and have an early period?Does taking postinor-2 in one cycle affect the ovulation date of the next cycle?

Taking these pills so often will certainly affect your menstrual cycle. You are using them as a method of birth control and that is not they are for. They are for emergencies. Going on the Pill is a much better option. 

Not taking the pill with water should not affect it's effectiveness. 

To know if you are pregnant, you will have to take a pregnancy test in about two weeks.