Am i pregnant ?

By April 20, 2015 - 2:38pm

My period usually comes on the 13th or the 14 but it switches around sometimes. It used to come on during the beginning of the month & then sometimes at the end or middle. My last period was March 13 and my period before that came on Feb 8. Its April 20 & my period hasnt came on. The last time i had sex was April 5 which means if i was pregnant, i would be 2 weeks and a day pregnant but i havent had any pregnancy symptoms. We also used protecting during intercourse but the condom fell on in me. However, he removed the condom right away and all of the sperm was in the condom. Should i be worried? I've been freaking out. I hope it comes on before the 30th.

Hi momo218

Pregnancy could be possible. A test will let you know. Take one so you don't get too stressed out. You'll have your answer in 60 seconds!