Am I pregnant?

6 days ago my boyfriend and I were engaging in mutual mastirbation but he didn't ejaculate. I did however get some of the precm on my pinky finger. We just layed in bed for a few minutes and my hand rubbed the bed, his clothes, his head, etc. then I got up to go to the bathroom. I used tissue paper to wipe myself then washed my hands. Could I have gotten pregnant like this? My period was a day late last month and I'm supposed to have gotten it today. I was experiencing slight pink/brown bleeding only when I wiped. And very very slight cramps. Please help me, I'm so scared.

There is no way you can get pregnant this way - the discharge you are having is the start of your period.