Am I Pregnant?

I know pregnancy is probably not possible but I wanted some validation Im freaking out. My boyfriend and I were making out on Saturday I had a short dress on and he had his boxers/ briefs on. However when I went to the bathroom I noticed that something white creamy sticky and in an almost straight line was right above my knee. I freaked out, washed my hands, and took the substance off with a paper towel then washed my hands again. Then I went to the restroom and wiped, with a different paper of course. He said there was no way that it was from him but is there anyway that it could have slipped past his boxers/briefs through his pant leg and onto me? I was ovulating so I am worried that I might be pregnant. I'm playing out different scenarios that could have happened did I get some n my hand and accidently wipe it on myself? Did it get past my panties? My stomachs been upset today and my vag has been tingly Im really worried. I took a ovulation test and it looks like im still ovulating.

This question was already answered for you this morning. You cannot get pregnant from these behaviors.

Don't play out these scenarios anymore - science is science. Sperm on a knee doesn't get a woman pregnant.