Am i pregnant?

Hi Miss Susan. I had protected sex on 9 august and then took postinor 2 both tablesta on 13 august. I had normal period but only lasted 3 days from 27 august to 30 august. Then I had protected sex again on 4 september so I took both tablets of postinor 2 on 5 september. It is 9 september and i am on my period. Is this normal? Please help.

I took it because before putting on a condom, his penis would be inside of me. I read online that you can actually get pregnant from precm. Therefore I didn't want to take the risk. Are there chances of me being pregnant?

Protected sex is not having a penis inside you without a condom. So you did have unprotected sex but switched to a condom.

If there was sperm in pre-ejaculate then pregnancy is possible but I can't say if there was or not. Your risk sounds low, that's about all the reassurance I can give.

Do you mean "unprotected" sex? Why are you taking emergency pills if you are having protected sex? There is no need to do this. In fact, it's a bad thing as it causes your cycle to become irregular and it's giving you a large dose of hormones you don't need. Your bleeding now is a side effect of the emergency contraception. EC is 90-95% effective when taken within 24 hours.