Am i pregnant?

18 years old and ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years. Took a million HPT, all negative, and one blood test which was also negative. I have symptoms i guess. Light cramping in lower belly, hungry all the time, head aches, nausea, mood swings, boob swelling,, im also gaining weight. I dont know whats up with me. When i used to get my period it would be extreme though. Throwing up, diarrhea, black outs all at the same time. My period was always sort of irregular but now it just stopped showing up.

If you have taken a very recent test and it's negative then you're likely not pregnant.

But your symptoms need to be evaluated by a doctor; you may have some kind of hormonal disorder (like polycystic ovaries)that can cause periods to stop. Your doctor may also run a blood test to confirm that you are not pregnant.

Read more on PCOS here: http://www.empowher.com/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome/content/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-pcos