Am I pregnant?

By January 4, 2016 - 7:27pm

Hi, I am going through a great deal of amount of stress because I do not know if I'm pregnant. I had sperm on my hand, and am not sure if I entirely brushed it off. Two or three hours later, I did finger myself, but I myself was really wet. I am a virgin. I immediately took a contraception pill, Larin Fe, but not the type that is considered "after pill", its like a 28 day cycle thing?. Two days later, I had my period but it lasted about 5-6 days. Then I had really bad pain in my thighs and knees and took Ibuprofen. Then three days later after that, I am having pain in my pelvic area, and it is not extremely severe, but does hurt. I think it might be ovary pain? Could I be pregnant? Please help

Hi c.holmes!

You can't get pregnant this way, sperm would never stay alive this long. There was no need to take any medication. You have had a period since. I can't say what your other pain was from but it's not pregnancy related. See a doctor if the pain does not subside.

The pain has subsided, but I have a feeling of fullness even though I do not eat alot. I used to eat very well, and now I just feel full all the time. I do feel like I need to release gas but when it is released it is a small amount, and feel like I need to release more. When I try to release more, it hurts. I took antioxidant drinks to help today but and kind of feel a difference. Should I see a doctor? Thank you for answering my previous question.

HERWriter Guide (reply to c.holmes)

Hi again
You can see a doctor if you wish. You aren't pregnant since you've had a period, it sounds like stress is affecting your digestive system which is very common. A doctor can help you further.

The event happened two days before period where I fingered myself, and I've been having gastroperisis symptoms, (I know this because I talked to specialist and a friend who obviously could not confirm over phone)and my doctor has ordered blood tests, urine tests, & x-rays in which showed plenty of air in intestines, and now I have an appointment scheduled for Tuesday, and am very nervous about. I recall that the day of the incident was not 2-3 hrs but 30min- 2hrs. Like I said I got my period two days after. Blood test results will maybe be presented the day of my appointment but my period should be around the 25-30th of this month. Ultrasounds are scheduled 22 & 27. Should I still be worried about pregnancy?

HERWriter Guide (reply to c.holmes)

As I said, pregnancy can't be an issue - you've had your period.

Thank you so much!