Am I pregnant?

My boyfriend and I were both wearing underwear when he ejaculated. We didn't have sex, but we engaging in arousing activities. I am on the pill, but am off a couple of days. There was some of his liquid on my upper thigh, and I'm nervous it got underneath my underwear. My breasts are swollen and I have cramps. I should not start for another week. What are the chances I am pregnant? Thank you.

I can't see any chance of pregnancy here. Sperm doesn't travel from the upper thigh to the inside of a vagina, you need ejaculation in or on the opening. Your symptoms may be sue to PMS. Try to stay calm and I'm sure your period will be along when expected.