AM I pregnant?

My period is 4 weeks late , I have been having a white discharge for a while
My last period was on 25th of november , I had light brown discharge on december 17th which lasted 3 days but no cramps or pain was felt.
I'm not sexually active, I'm still a virgin however sometimes I mess around with my boyfriend, in this case we grinded naked on december 28th but there was no ejaculation or penetration. So I highly doubt if it has anything to do with it.

However 2 pregnancy tests afterwards (the first 14 days after the missed period and the second 7 days later) both were negative.

Is there any explanation to this?

This same questions was answered recently for you. You may have some sort of hormonal balance going on causing this irregular bleeding. You need to talk to your doctor about this. Pregnancy is not a factor.