Am I pregnant ?

By Anonymous February 2, 2016 - 9:36pm

So. My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I gave him a handjob, he cmmed and touched it and without giving it a second thought, he fingered me with the same finger he touched his cm with. That was 5 weeks ago, and I was supposed to start my period the week after that happened, but haven't. Is there a chance I could be pregnant ?

If there was sperm on his fingers then pregnancy is possible. Since you are a week late, you need to test for pregnancy, a test would be accurate by now.

Thank you !
Are the chances of me being pregnant high? Or is that something that is not very common?

We can't give odds of pregnancy to someone - that all depends on their body and what exactly happened.

I think it's safe to say your risk is low. that's about all we can say.