am i pregnant?

By March 9, 2016 - 3:27pm

Usually I have my period during the middle of the month and it's very heavy and last7 days but January I did not bleed until the 29 and only bleed for 2 days February I did not bleed at all and was feeling weird now it's early March and I only bleed for 3 days and it was very lighter than usual

It sounds like your menstural cycle has changed a bit which is normal - our cycles and body chemistry change throughout the months and years.

But if you are still concerned you can take a test.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle