am i pregnant???

I don't have my period last February and marc.. my last period was in January 2016.. me and my bf had sex last November 13,2015 and I was taking depo that time. And it expires same month November 28,2015. Before I am taking pill before depo. I have my period every month till i took depo, also I have had my period but in wondering why i don't have my period last February, march until now it's april still i don't have my period please help me what to do... I don't even have an a fair in other man.. please please help me..

Many women have irregular periods after coming off a birth control medication like Depo but you need to take a pregnancy test to rule pregnancy out. Put a call into your doctor about why your periods have stopped if the test is negative which is probably will be since you had periods up to January.