am i pregnant?

By April 15, 2016 - 2:06pm

hii this is funny may be but i want to ask u a question when my urine is poured on bakingsoda it fizzes like a beer this indicates that am i pregnant?

i noticed a dark line from my belly point to my public bone i think it is an linea nigra is it a sign of pregnancy please help me

HERWriter Guide (reply to indhu)

If you think you are pregnant see a doctor for confirmation. There is no point in guessing - you need to see a doctor so you know where you stand.

Or take a proper over-the-counter test.

Hi Indhu

This is not a confirmation of pregnancy - in fact, baking soda fizzes with a lot of things!

Don't waste your time with "natural" home pregnancy tests - take a test from the drugstore - this is far more accurate.