Am I pregnant?

By June 2, 2016 - 11:13pm

Hi :) so my period is very irregular and comes every 25-34 days. Last time, my period started on April 28 and finished May 6. My period was supposed to start on Jume 1. Am I pregnant?
So me and my boyfriend were intimate on May 16. I'm very careful when it comes to sex and I always stop numerous times to check if there's any holes on the condom and last time we did it, there wasn't any (we filled the condom half way with water afterwards to double check and water wasn't leaking at all). He also didn't cm inside me. He pulled out 30 seconds before cmming and came on my breasts which is far from the vagina. There was precm trapped inside the condom tho and he came once before that and didn't pee, but then again, there were no holes inside the condom. 

Before we had sex, I made him cm by giving him a hand job. But it ended up on both our hands and we washed our hands afterwards. Then after we washed, we had a 30 minute nap and he started rubbing me. Is there ANY WAY I can be pregnant?!?! I'm very scared and stressed to the point I can't sleep at night as I'm only 18!!

Hi Jane123!

Pregnancy seems highly unlikely, you must be late for other reasons although a pregnancy test will be accurate by now if you want confirmation.

Stress can delay periods, this may be what's going on. You sound terrified of sex/pregnancy/birth control. You might want to hold off from sex if it's causing such stress and insomnia. Is it worth it?

Hi Susan!! Sorry but my periods are 5 days late and I'm freaking the hell out!! I've been sleeping at 5am for the past week and exams are approaching as well and thinking about pregnancy is making me go crazy!! Is there any way I could be pregnant from a condom with no holes or tears?!?! We were very careful and ensured there was space at the tip of the condom, that it was on the right way, that there weren't any holes and that he didn't cum in me. Has a pregnancy happened despite being extremely careful during the process?!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jane123)

Hi Jane!

You are going through a stressful time, this may be what is going on.

I'm sure, on a global scale in the history of sex, someone has gotten pregnant despite being careful but you need to stop that thought process.

My advice is to take a digital pregnant test. Not because I think you're pregnant but because it's worth it to ease your mind.

Yes, I'm planning to hold sex off. Thank you so much, Susan!!!!!