Am I pregnant?

I had sex on day 3 of my cycle, which was during my periods. My cycle is 24 days regular. I have felt very normal until yesterday. My breasts are sore and I'm a bit moody, which I have experienced as a PMS before. My period is due tomorrow. I am very stressed about this issue. Is this a sign of pregnancy or is it PMS? Should I be worried?

There is no real safe time to have sex but day 3 of your cycle is at least safer than a few days later. Since your period is due tomorrow, just bide your time and see what happens as your symptoms may be PMS. If you don't get your period in the next few days, take a test.

My period hasn't come today. My breasts have stopped being sore. I took a pregnancy test a few hours ago that came negative. Should I test again or should I just wait for my periods. It's been 22 days since intercourse.

You can do what feels right for you but a pregnancy test now probably isn't necessary. Try again in a week. Try to stay relaxed - periods seem to have their own schedules sometimes!