Am I pregnant

I was a month late on my period so I took at test on July 4th and it was a really faint positive so ...
so I took a ton more they were all negative ... but before I took them I hate a lot of unprotected sex now the one time I did it I was ovulating on the 12th and on our vacation I was spotting one day and then the next day it was really heavy .
But then it stop my period finally came but the thing is it only lasted 2 days ....
What could this mean I'm so confused

Well I know there's implantation bleeding . I thought it may be that but I'm not sure ... it's really confusing

HERWriter Guide (reply to KallistaHope428)

Hi again!

Yes, it could be implantation bleeding (and that would mean you're pregnant) so talk to your doctor about that on your visit and ask for a blood test.

Thank you for the help my doctors appointment is on the 5th maybe I'll get the good news

HI KallistaHope428

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

It sounds like you're not pregnant due to your period, even if it was only a short one. But a false positive test is quite rare. You may have some sort of hormonal upset that is causing this or you may indeed be pregnant. My advice is to go to your doctor's office for a blood test to determine if you are actually pregnant or not.

If not, then you can address the issue of your irregularity with your doctor.