Okay so I was hanging at my friends house until we ended up making out and dry humping i was in my minis (normal panties) and he was in his boxers we both made out and stuf but that was it, no sperm came out of him bu he did get a boner whilst dry humping, am I pregnant?

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...