Am i pregnant?

Ive got my period May 21 lasted 23 then at 24 ive unprotected sex... then I did also later on .. before ive regular 25 days cycle so im expecting my period to come last june 11 but before that ive symptoms like fatigue, shortness of breath, heartburn, frequent urination, food cravings, cramps sore breast. lower back ache, white creamy discharge.. then m hoping i am pregnant bcoz my period still didnt showed up but i did hpt after 5days but came out neg until af came after 12days delayed june 22 at first it was spotting brown like old blood in d morning then afterwards n d evening it goes heavy nd at d same time my lower back ache. it lasted only 2days thrn after that my period has been irregular. but the cramps, abdominal pain, lower back ache still continous then after 21days my period came but lasted only 2days and its not heavy, i didnt even fill one tampon.. after that all the pregnancy symptoms goes away. i didnt took hpt again bcoz i think i cant bare another rejection ;(

pls advice me if there is chance that im pregnant.. or its only in my mind? hoping for ur early responce

Hi angelicalocsin

Thank you for your question!

It does not sound like you are pregnant (at least not last month), rather than you possibly have an irregular cycle. PMS symptoms are very similar to pregnancy.

You need to take a test again to know where you stand or visit a doctor for a blood test. This is why we have these tests so that we know whether we are pregnant or not. If you are not pregnant, talk to your doctor about your hormones and you can test to see if something can be done for regulation. You need to stop guessing and wondering about pregnancy as you seem very stressed. Get the proper testing done so you know where you stand.

After 21 days my period came again July 13 and lasted only for 2days its not that heavy.. after that period all the pregnancy symptoms stops, just once in a while my head s paining, cramps, tingy nipples, abdominal pain nd back ache bt nt that pain. now im waiting my next period based on my calendar it will show today aug2 . im still praying i am pregnant having faint brown line (linea nigra) down my belly.. what do u think? s there any possibility that i am conceiving?

pls help me to figure things out ...