Am I pregnant

I have a stupid question but I don't know much about pregnancy and stuff so I have to ask it in order to finally simmer down cause it's been driving me crazy.
About two months ago I had an awful itch in my vagina and had to clean it thoroughly with baby wipes quite deeply. One time I bought cheap ones and they were scented and made my vagina burn.
Fast forward to now : I have gained quite some weight I now have like belly fat that literally resembles an early pregnancy belly lol hope that doesn't sound stupid and also have bigger nipples and more pimples on my face

Also my period has been weird and two weeks late possibly though due to traveling
Could the baby wipes had something that have gotten me pregbant or something I know that sounds super silly but I am so worried even though I am a virgin
Please help me

Thank you for your post.

I believe I helped you with this question recently -please re-read my answer as we cannot answer multiple Asks on the same topic.

Baby wipes can sting but they don't cause pregnancy. I hope you know at 18 that wiping your genitalia with wipes can't get you pregnant? Being a virgin has nothing to do with not educating yourself about biology.

Your period was likely delayed due to travel, that is not uncommon. Your weight gain may have happened by travel too. Eating less and exercising can help. Acne is common in teenagers.

You are not pregnant. I suggest you talk to a doctor about your anxiety.