Am i pregnant ?

Me and my boyfriend were cuddling and then later he ejaculated in his hands at that time he was far away from me and then he went to washroom and dried it with a napkin and then after 10 -15 minutes he fingered me again but before that he fingured me above my panty and then later he went inside so are there any chance of me getting pregnant ?i remember that his hands were dry and he did washed them with water and the hand in which he had ejaculated was his right hand and he fingered me with his left hand so is there any possiblity of me getting pregnant ?please reply as soon as possible

Washing his hands will remove all traces of sperm - you won't get pregnant.