Am i pregnant?

By August 6, 2010 - 12:53am

hello everyone.. I am now confused about my situation.. My last menstruation was last June 10 and since then my period stopped( i am an irregular).. Most of the time i feel dizzy and want to sleep again as if i did not sleep the whole night.. I took a pregnancy test already but it's negative.. but some of the symptoms of a pregnant woman i already experiencing, i missed my period for almost more than a month, my breast, it feels like very hard and heavy, also i want to sleep early in the morning..
thank you in advance.. GOD BLESS

Hi Grace08,

Your pregnancy symptoms could be indicative of many other conditions (even stress) and if your pregnancy test was recent and negative, then you are probably not pregnant.

Have you been having unprotected sex?
Are you on any new medications?
Have you been under stress recently?

I think your best bet is to make an appointment with your doctor. You are now missing your period for two months , in some pain and suffering from insomnia. You may have an underlying condition you are unaware of or it could be something relatively simple but a checkup is a good idea.

Let me know what you think!

thank you for your response Ms. Susan.. yes, i'd been under stress recently.. most of the time, i am thinking too much.. i don't have enough sleep as well..
thank you so much..