am I pregnant after taking postinor a month after unprotected sex

I had unprotected sex on 14 nov.Dec 19, I saw my period for 2days.which ws nt d normal day and I did d test at. Lab and it ws negative but since then have nt see my period for the next month.am I prenognant?

It depends on when you took the test. If it was 21 days after sex then the test was likely accurate. Your next period may be delayed due to taking EC but you should be getting your period very soon since it has been a couple of months. If not, retest.