Am I pregnant? Any advice?

I know that a lot of women ask this question, and there's no possible way to know for sure just by a little post on the internet, but I would like your guys' advice. On what I believe was the 9th of this month, I tried having sex with my boyfriend...It was not the first time, however, it still hurt when he put it in so I made him pull out. He was not wearing a condom and he was inside for about 2-3 minutes? (There is no chance of STDs; we are both clean. Not to worry!)

I was reading online that apparently pre-cm can contain sperm, so I've gotten myself all worked up. I had brown spotting for about 4-5 days about a week or so before my period was due, and with my obsessive attitude, I got anxiety over whether or not it was implantation bleeding. So many articles said different things I didn't know what to believe.

My period is a day or 2 late now, and I'm beginning to worry. School just started up again so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the anxiety toward having to go to a new school and adjust? Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. As for any symptoms, I feel as though I've gotten a little thicker (I'm usually pretty thin). Not sure if I'm just filling out my bones or if that's a pregnancy symptom....? A bit of bloating as well.

I know this a lot of information and most of you will say a pregnancy test or a doctor is the only way to know for sure, but I just don't have access to those at the moment (I have my reasons). I 100% plan on being protected next time..., but I'm wondering if it's too late.

Your feedback will be appreciated!

Hi Liannaa!

Panned Parenthood offers free pregnancy testing and you can buy a pregnancy test at any corner store and you are in college so I'm not sure why you can't get access but as you said, you have your reasons. 

It's true that ejaculate can sometimes contain sperm so having sex without a condom is never a good idea. You do have some risk but stress can also delay a period. If your period doesn't come along in the next week you may be pregnant but give it some more time.