Am I pregnant by my boyfriend or a old friend ?

Last year, Septmber 12 or maybe 14 I had sex with someone but 6 or 7 hours later I took the plan b pill. We never had sex again, on October 1 I had sex with my boyfriend and later on in life I became pregnant (December) my last menstral period was on December 4 and I just had my baby 2 months ago, but now my baby is two months old and my boyfriend is thinking that the baby isn't his.... Really what I'm asking is, is there a possibility that there were still sperm cells in my ovaries from after taking the plan b in September of 2014?

If your last period was in Dec, it is not possible for your old boyfriend to be the father. Your boyfriend is the father - a paternity test can confirm this.