Am I pregnant, or has my lady cycle come early?

Hello, I recently have been having unprotected sex with my fiance, and I know they only way I could know if I am pregnant or not is to possibly wait, and then take a test. But I just finished my period about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I am now starting to cramp in my lower abdominal area. I haven't noticed any bleeding, just a lot of clear fluid coming out of my vaginal area. I don't know what to think about this, and I'm hoping for some Idea's and or tips.

Thank you so much.

It sounds like a normal cycle to me. The extra discharge could mean ovulation. You can take a test if you don't get your period on time.