Q: 

am I pregnant? or paranoid

By March 24, 2017 - 11:27pm

I had sex last month Feb 19th unprotected. I wasn't sure if he pulled out in time. Days later I got a test (4) it was negative. I thought it was still too soon too tell. I've been having cramps in my stomach, dizziness, nausea, breast tingling, and wanted certain foods. I've been pregnant before and I had a moment were in got really nausea and over heated and dizzy. I knew then. But my period came, not on time (and week late). But it's light and blood red. It disn't smell like period. After my period, my breast still tingle (not hurt) and my stomach is always hurting. I'm not certain. I think I could be paranoid making myself feel this way. if not, what could it be? I'm in my early 30s.

Guide

Dear BHoward100,

Thank you for your question today.

If you have your period you not pregnant. You can always test again for peace of mind. I can't say what your other symptoms might be, but stress can cause stomach issues or you could have a virus. If you feel very ill, see your doctor.

Helena