Am I pregnant!? PLEASE HELP.

By October 4, 2010 - 5:06am

I am an 18 yr old woman and I had sex twice in a one day with a guy about two weeks ago, it was my third day on the pill and he used a condom both times. I was wondering if I could be pregnant. I have a blood clot in my uterus already and it causes me mild cramping, so I keep stressing about whether or not the pain is pregnancy signs or from my clot. I had cramping before I had sex and then I knew I wasn't pregnant, but my left breast is sore so I'm wondering if it's a pregnancy symptom. Just the left, not both.

As Susan said, if you are on the pill and using condoms (using both correctly) then the likelihood of you being pregnant is near zero,

Hi Susan,
Do you think it is still highly unlikely for me to be pregnant if I was on the third day of my FIRST EVER pack of birth control?

Hi Jessy

If you are on the pill and using condoms (using both correctly) then the likelihood of you being pregnant is near zero, although there are risks with everything. I'm not sure why one breast is hurting you, you may have strained it or hurt it - it's too general for us to hazard a guess. Check with your doctor if it doesn't go away.

You are being very responsible in protecting yourself from pregnancy (twice over) and sexually transmitted diseases (well done on both counts!) so please trust that you and your birth control are doing their job, ok? And again, put a call into your doctor if your pain does not stop - it's highly unlikely it has anything to do with pregnancy so have yourself checked out.

I hope this helps you!