am i pregnent?

Me and my bf did outercourse with my penties on i was wet but we didnt intercourse.

Nobody can tell you over the Internet whether you are pregnant or not.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy. The wetness you felt was probably your own body fluids.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...