Am I protected?

Recently, I went out of town while taking the brown pills in my birth control pack. I didn't have my new pack, so I missed a few white pills but when I got home I started the new pack immediately. My boyfriend and I had sex the following week (last week) and yesterday we had unprotected sex. My period tracker says that I was fertile when this happened. I'm nervous because I'm not sure if the pill is effective yet since I missed some days and also bc we had sex when I'm fertile. I'm not sure if I should take plan B bc I'm on the pill and don't want to over do the hormones but idk if I'm protected? (Ps. Been on the pill for a few months now)

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you took the pills and then had unprotected intercourse, your risk of a pregnancy might be less. But in order to truly know, you would have to take a home pregnancy test. Your doctor would be the only one to tell you if you should take an emergency pill.