Am I safe?

My boyfriend has only had Sex one time with one other person and he wore a condom. He's not done any other sexual activity. If there are no visable genital herpes or genital warts on his penis and he's never broke out, does that mean it's safe for me to give him oral sex? Or will I get infected? Also, say I just gave him oral sex, and neither of us have any sores, does that mean it's safe to kiss family members and they won't get infected? Also, if you get genital warts on your mouth, do they look any different to cold sores? Can you tell the difference? If you get a cold sore that was caused by Hsv2 does that make it worse than a cold sore caused by hsv1? Is there any difference in the cold sores if they are caused by HSV2 instead of 1? Thanks very much!

You asked this question yesterday also - you can read your answer here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/concerns-about-stds

Please only post one time.