Anal sex w/o condom

By June 30, 2015 - 12:45am

My boyfriend and I tried the anal sex 3 weeks ago and never had sex after that. And he told me that he is having a hard time to pee. Is it because his organ was infected? We did not use any condom just a lotion as a lubricant. I'm also feeling well. He said also that it wasn't UTI we're both clean. And how long would it take to notice if he's infected?

Thank you for your post (you only need to post once, posts are moderated before being published).

We are primarily a women's health and wellness website so if your boyfriend is having urinary problems he needs to see a doctor. We don't have the information he needs on this website. He could also post somewhere like Mens Health for advice.