Hello. I just got my period 2 months ago and after that 2 months I didn't get my period and my lower abdomen has been hurting but there. is no blood coming out and now I am worried please help me.

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us with your concern regarding your menstrual cycle.

Was that your very first period (2 months ago)? Have you had unprotected sexual intercourse since then?

If you have had unprotected intercourse, take a home pregnancy test now, testing in the morning and using the first urine of the day.

If you have just started menstruating and have not been sexually active, you need to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist to rule out a hormonal imbalance, such as polycystic ovary syndrome.