Antibiotics (azithromycin) and birth control pills? Is there a risk or pregnancy in my situation?!

Hi, last month I just got off the antibiotic called Azithromycin and I talked to the pharmacist and doctor if I should use backup. One pharmacist said to use condoms while on the antibiotics and wait 7 days later to have unprotected sex so I did just that, but I was worried because I waited 7 days to have unprotected sex so I asked another pharmacist and he said to use condoms for the whole cycle so I was so worried and got plan b while i was on the pill. So now I am on my new birth control pill pack and 3rd day through my first week on the new pill pack I had unprotected sex again. Am I protected from the pill even though I just got off the antibiotics? Or do I need to take another Plan B? Please Help!!

Using a back up is recommended by many doctors/pharmacists although others don't think antibiotics have that much of an impact. 

To err on the side of caution, a backup is a good idea but if you got off the antibiotics last month (Feb) there is no need to use Plan B now.