Are the efects of Crystal Meth worse for diabetics?

I am a 34 year old meth addict and serious diabetic which I have ignored sine 1996 when diagnosed. Now a single mom and still addicted and still not managing my diabetes I am scared I am going to die in my next heart beat

thanks Pat. Yeah I lost all my teeth. and have full dentures at 34. Thank you for your info

Hi kelifowler - Thanks for your question. The effects of crystal methamphetamine are bad for anyone who uses it, and an untreated health condition will only add to the effects. Long term effects of Crystal Meth use can include brain damage (similar to the effects of Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s disease), coma, stroke or death. Chronic users may also develop distinct physical symptoms such as weight loss, tooth decay and cracked teeth (“Meth Mouth”), psychosis and hallucinations, sores on the body from picking at skin, and formication (an abnormal skin sensation akin to "bugs crawling on skin").

If you are truly scared, and are seeking a way to stop using, here is link that enables you to find resources in your state. I hope you will use it, and wish you well. Pat