Best pads to use.

I'm wondering what would be the wisest decision for medium flow pads. I use Always, in the medium type and they've never let me down except for the fact that they irritate me.

Thank you for seeking our help. It sounds like you have a sensitivity to Always sanitary pads. You should try a hypoallergenic product.

Maxim offers a line of tampons, sanitary pads and pantyliners which are made of 100% cotton. Cottons is another brand of 100% natural cotton sanitary products. ORGANYC is a brand of 100% organic cotton sanitary products. All brands can be purchased online.

I hope this information is helpful.