Big delay on my period and have never had intercourse nor played with a guy... what can it be?

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm 17 years old. I'm very worried because I have not menstruated for over 4 months and I am still a virgin, never played with any guy or touched myself... I thought my period would come this month because I've had the regular discharge before menstruating, although this time more than before, but no period. It doesn't always come regularly but never like this.
I've also been experiencing some abdominal pains, as if my insides were twisting, close to menstrual pains, but not quite. I always worry it could be the worse, so please if you have any idea of what it could be I'd be so glad with your help.

Hi Laura

Even though our periods are often irregular as teenagers, going without a period for 4 months is unusual and is called Amenorrhea. There is primary Amenorrhea which means a person has never had a period and Secondary Amenorrhea where they have had periods but they stop for unknown reasons. There are several reasons for why Secondary Amenorrhea could happen:

Secondary amenorrhea can be caused by pregnancy or breast-feeding, some types of birth control, certain types of medication (such as corticosteroids) or hormone imbalance. It may also be caused by low body weight, too much exercise, thyroid problems, pituitary tumor, stress, and premature menopause.

You can read a lot more here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/female-reproductive-system-amenorrhea-menstrual-problem

Laura, are you underweight, over-weight or do you over-exercise? Are you under a lot of stress or on medications?

You need to see a doctor to see what reasons may be applicable to you.