On birth control and missed a pill then got my period. Will I get it again?

So I am taking birth control and I missed a pill in the middle of my pack and ended up spotting all week. I took my last pill Saturday and I'm supposed to get my period this week? Will I?? Because I had unprotected sex last night and I'm freaking out.

Did you make up the missed pill? It's very important to do this. 

It's unusual to have this spotting for a week, due to one missed pill. Did you continue to take the rest of your pills as prescribed? If you did, your risk of pregnancy is very low, even if you had unprotected sex, because you did this during your week without pills. 

We cannot say you will not get pregnant but your chances do appear very low. Hopefully you will get your period in the next few days. Will you keep us posted? 

Yes I made it up, I was just going to skip it because I take them at night and when I double up I feel really sick. But I doubled up the next day. I'm just nervous because my last pill was Saturday and Sunday started the placebo pills. And then had sex Monday night. It was weird because I've missed pills before and didn't get my period. But I did and it was just really light.

Oh and yes I did continue taking them normally.

Since you made it up and continued with your pills, you are at no extra risk for pregnancy than if you hadn't missed a pill. 

Hope this helps!