Birth Control and Unusual Bleeding

I started this new birth control called Tri-Linyah maybe a week and a half ago. Since then i've been bleeding lightly. (TMI: The bloods a bit darker. like a brownish color) and it's realllly becoming a nuisance to me and actually kind of exhausting lol. it hasn't stopped for like 10 days. it's not heavy, so i'm not really alarmed.. im just alarmed for how long i've been bleeding.
Some additional info: before i started this BC i took a plan B maybe like a week or so before? i bled for like a day or two. lightly. Is this some type of hormonal imbalance interfering with my BC? because i've heard plan B makes your period irregular. i just didn't know it'd make me bleed this long.

any advice? should i go to the doctor or is this normal? i'm not having cramps or anything painful. just this annoying bleeding.

Hi again ironmaiden!

Spotting while starting the Pill is quite common. Some women bleed for the first few months (taking Plan B a couple of weeks ago would not be a factor here).

Wait and see what happens in the next couple of months - things may settle down. If that doesn't happen, you can talk to your doctor about other birth control options. In the meantime keep taking your pills every day at about the same time.