On birth control but could I be pregnant?

I've been on rigevidon for about 6-7 months and only taken one pill late once close to the beginning.

Does withdrawal bleeding in the pill free week mean that I'm not pregnant?

I had unprotected sex aside from birth control mid way through February and my boyfriend was slow to pull out and came in me. I have not had sex since.
I've had 3 pill free week bleeds since then and no pregnancy symptoms, no bump or feeling anything hard in stomach.

Recently I had some headaches which is unusual but they have now stopped.
Is there any chance of me being pregnant?
This has been weighing quite heavily on my mind because I'm quite young and definitely do not want a child at this time, which is why I have been abstaining since my one lapse of judgement.

We have already helped you on this topic today under "cryptic pregnancy". You're not pregnant - please see our reply over there.