birth control missed- chances of being pregnant?

Hello,
I had unprotected sex on Thursday of last week. i took my pill as usual on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. On Monday, I left for a business trip without my pill, and didn't take my pill on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I haven't had sex since the Thursday night of last week. I am on Mercilon, and my missed pill was my 16th pill of the month. I was wondering what the chances of pregnancy were (as the pack said if you have had sex in the last 7 days, you should take the morning after pill). Also, how to proceed with my pill now, and when is it safe to have sex?

There may be some small risk of pregnancy since sperm can stay alive in the body up to 5 days but I suspect your risk is very low.

There isn't anything you can do about it now. You will need to start a new pack and use condoms for the next 7 days - contact your pharmacist about when to start your new pack.