Birth control or pregnant?

Last month my boyfriend and I had an accident with the condom , it broke. That same day we went to store to get the morning after pill ( an hour after). The next day I went to my local family clinic and they prescribed me birth control. The doctor said to take it the same day I got, so I did. The past couple of days my breasts have been sore, pain in my lower abdominal, cramps and bloated. I'm not sure if it's the BC or I'm pregnant ? I am also 5 days late. Currently I feel like I'm on my period but there's no blood. Any clue what this could be ?

It could be a side effect of the Pill - are you taking it at the same day, at the same time?

You should get your breakthrough bleeding (period) on the fourth week of your cycle so since you're still in that week, don't worry too much. If you don't get this bleeding then take a test but keep taking your pill every day in the meantime.

Your risk is very low.