Birth control pills

By September 5, 2016 - 6:36pm

Last month I skipped my placebo pills to skip my period and started on active pills. During the first two week of the active pills I had break through bleeding. Now I am on day two of my placebo pills and haven't started my period yet. Will I still get my period in the placebo pills if I had breakthrough bleeding before this month? Also on one day of taking the active pills I had taken it 11 and a half hours late that day because I didn't have the pills with me.i am on combination pills. A week later my boyfriend and I had sex and we use a condom and he pulls out with a condom on. The only thing I am worried about it he was fingering me at the moment and rubbed his penis twice was fingering me. Could that get me pregnant? I'm taking all precautions , but I'm worried if I took that one pill late and then he did that while fingering me, I could be pregnant. Was I still protected even though I took one pill late ?

Hi again Coco123456

Thank you for your post.

We can't say for sure whether your risk has been raised by missing 11 hours - that's a risk you take when you are that late in taking pills. A fingering risk is minimal.